Sephora Beauty INSIDER SWEEPS
Frequently asked questions.
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
$1,000,000 USD check
If winner is a resident of Canada, 30% of prize value will be deducted and remitted to the IRS as required by law for a total of $700,000 USD check, but no further taxes will apply. If winner is a resident of the United States, he/she will be responsible for all taxes associated with the acceptance of the prize. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. I entered but have not seen my points deducted from my Beauty Insider Beauty Bank. Did my entry go through?
- A. All points will be deducted upon completion of the program by August 29, 2019.
- Q. How many prizes are in the promotion?
- A. There is one Grand Prize.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a sweepstakes winner?
- A. The drawings will be held on or around August 29, 2019. The winners will be notified via the email address associated with your Beauty Insider account.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting BeautyInsiderSweeps.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- A. Sometimes it's a simple thing like updating your browser. Check to be sure that you have a modern version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Also, you may want to check your browser preferences section to be sure
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information in your Beauty Insider profile.
- Q. Why do I need to take a skills test if I win a prize and am a Canadian resident?
- A. It is a legal requirement for a Canadian winner of a game of chance to complete a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to be eligible to receive a prize.