Sephora Beauty INSIDER SWEEPS
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- Grand Prize:
- $25,000 USD check
If winner is a resident of Canada, 30 percent of prize value will be deducted and remitted to the IRS as required by law for a total of $17,500 USD check, but no further taxes will apply. If winner is a resident of the United States, he/she will be responsible for all taxes associated with the acceptance of the prize. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- I entered but have not seen my points deducted from my Beauty Insider account. Did my entry go through?
- All points will be deducted upon completion of the program between January 20 and January 26, 2021.
- How many prizes are in the promotion?
- There are ten (10) Grand Prizes.
- How will I know if I’m a sweepstakes winner?
- The drawing will be held on or around February 4, 2021. The winner will be notified via the email address associated with their Beauty Insider account.
- I got a message that I’ve already entered today, but I haven’t. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting beautyinsidersweeps.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information in your Beauty Insider profile.
- Why do I need to take a skills test if I win a prize and am a Canadian resident?
- It is a legal requirement for a Canadian winner of a game of chance to complete a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to be eligible to receive a prize.